• Margaret River Fudge Factory first opened in 1999 and after much success, Fremantle Chocolate was opened in 2002.
• The Margaret River Fudge Factory and Fremantle Chocolate are sister companies.
• Both companies are family run and operated.
• Fremantle Chocolate was previously based in Fremantle; it moved about three years ago to a bigger factory outlet at Unit 20, 8 Sustainable Avenue, Bibra Lake.
• Margaret River Fudge Factory is located on the main street of Margaret River, the kitchen is attached to the shop where customers can view the fudge and chocolate being made through a large glass viewing window. We are open 7 days a week and only closed on Christmas Day.
PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE UNABLE TO POST TO OVERSEAS COUNTRIES